I never really thought that blogging would become so important to me when I first started in July 2013. It was really something that I just took up for fun and to express myself. Now I can’t even believe how it has turned into somewhat of an obsession! Just kidding, but seriously…Blogging has filled a niche in my life that I was missing in terms of having something that was all my own. My life, as I am sure it does very many of us, revolves around our jobs, husbands, family, etc…At some point down the line, I feel like a lost a piece of myself. Blogging has helped me find that missing piece ❤
So, 2014 is going to be an amazing blogging year for me! I just know it;) My 2014 Resolutions are stepping stones along the way to help me become a better blogger. I am sure those resolutions will evolve just as I will evolve as a blogger!
2014 BLOGGING RESOLUTIONS
1. Schedule & Post at least twice a week
2. Focus on a blog series and stick to it, ie ipsy sneak peeks, unbagging, etc…
3. Stick to any blog series I have committed to participating in…currently The Resolute Blogger and the 2014 Blogger Challenge.
4. Create a signature and a grab-it button.
5. Collaborate more with other beauty or fashion bloggers.
6. Follow up on any & all leads I get for product reviews.
7. Reach out to five brands a month to introduce myself and possibly become a reviewer.
8. Attend more local blog events.
9. Approach salon/boutique to co-host a blogger event.
10. Figure out how to use SheSpeaks & iFabbo more effectively.
Why is being successful with your resolutions important to you?
Being successful with my resolutions is important to me, because I know that if I follow through I will only become a better blogger and open the door for my opportunities to partner with a brand, collaborate with other bloggers, and increase my followers. I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful bloggers, both locally & via social media. I know there are so many other bloggers out there I’ve never heard of and so many things to still learn about being a successful blogger. My resolutions will help me figure things out along the way:)
What would being successful with your resolutions mean to you?
Being successful with my resolutions means that I was committed, focused and determined to become a better blogger. Blogging has awakened something in me that I had lost for a while…Not because I was in a bad place, but because life took over and I was in auto pilot as a working professional, mom, and wife. All of these are very satisfying components of my life, but blogging is all mine! I don’t have to report to anyone but myself. My success and failures are my own. Sticking to my resolutions will mean I remained committed to focusing on myself:)