When it comes to certain skincare brands, I must say, I am a devotee. I especially love when a brand is so passionate about their ingredients, their footprint on the environment, and is committed to being both vegan and cruelty free 💚
OSEA Malibu is definitely one of my favorite ecoluxe skincare brands. Founded by Jenefer Palmer, it is rooted in the commitment of providing natural, non toxic beauty inspired by the sea 🌊 Keep reading to check out some of my holy grail favorites from them and to learn about their current gift with purchase over the Memorial Day weekend!
“OSEA is the story of a long line of women inspired by the sea.”
-As told by OSEA Founder, Jenefer Palmer
If you are new to OSEA, I definitely want to recommend some of my holy grail skincare goodies from this ecochic line. Even if you aren’t new to OSEA and revel in its luxuriousness right along with me, can we just talk about how amazing these products are?!?! 🌊
The OSEA White Algae Mask is one of the smoothest masks I have ever used! The consistency is just heavenly and the formula is super lightweight. I have almost finished up this mask, which by the way, actually comes in a beautiful glass jar now, just like the Vitamin C Probiotic Polish and Advanced Protection Cream you will meet next. I am definitely looking forward to upgrade my packaging 😍
This particular mask is an age-defying mask meant to brighten, plump, and tone. If you are looking for something a little different, they also have a red algae mask to purify and decongest skin, and a black algae mask to detoxify and exfoliate. You could even use all three at once for some major #MULTI-MASKING 👍
Just like all their other products, this mask contains some serious #mermaidgoal ingredients!
- Algae Extract contains potent vitamins and minerals. Hydrates dry skin and reinforces the appearance of a healthy, balanced, moisture-rich complexion.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil plumps fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful, refined complexion. Rich in vitamin E.
- Prunus Mume Fruit Extract also known as the Japanese apricot, helps brighten skin’s appearance for a luminous complexion.
- Resveratrol derived from grape seeds, this natural extract is abundant in antioxidants. Brightens appearance of skin for a radiant glow.
- Saccharomyces/Copper/Manganese/and Zinc Ferments mineral peptides that have been fermented by yeast (saccharomyces) to firm and plump skin and visibly diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- White Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extact brightens appearance of skin. Antioxidant-rich.
OSEA is actually running a great special this Memorial Day weekend! Receive a FREE Atmosphere Protection Cream ($48 value) with any purchase of $125 or more!!! 💖
One of my go-to daily moisturizers is the OSEA Malibu Atmosphere Protection Cream 🌞
I actually received this Protection Cream in a Vegan Cuts Seasonal Makeup box. If you haven’t checked that out you definitely should. It’s $39.95 per quarter and you get 4 (sometimes 5) full size vegan & cruelty free makeup products. I love the cohesiveness of the box since it is inspired by the season 🌼
Already being a fan of OSEA, I was very excited to receive this since I love skincare and am always looking for great products. Plus, let’s be honest, OSEA is a luxury brand, so I think of their products as more of an investment in the health of my skin. So to receive this in a box with 4 other items for only $40 I was pretty stoked. The retail value of this cream alone is $48! 😍
This daily moisturizer protects against environmental stressors, which being in South Florida we have quite a bit! The ingredients are clean and amazing, with USDA certified organic algae, shea butter, avocado oil, jojoba oil, lavender oil, and geranium 💜
This first product is by far my 2017 skincare product of the YEAR! I know those are some big claims, but I absolutely LOVE the OSEA Hyaluronic Sea Serum. This is an instant and ongoing gratification product. You feel it work the very first time, and you continue to feel its benefits long term.
Let’s just talk about the star ingredients for a second (from their site)…I feel like if mermaids used skincare this is what it would be! 🐚
- Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract – a red algae that deeply hydrates skin and promotes the appearance of youthful volume and firmness. Helps protect skin from external aggressors such as wind, dry climates and air pollution. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract – a brown marine algae rich in iodine, iron, potassium, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. Contains Fucoidan, a particularly hydrating compound that promotes a youthful, plump appearance. Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also minimizing the appearance of surface redness.
- Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract – a brown algae abundant in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Helps minimize the appearance of surface impurities and irritation and visibly diminishes uneven skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a naturally occurring polysaccharide. It holds up to 1000X its weight in water to flood skin with long lasting hydration and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. Derived from the plant-based bacterial fermentation of Bacillus subtilis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a vegan fermented form of Hyaluronic Acid that helps maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Even after just the first time using this, my skin felt smoother, it diminished fine lines and wrinkles, and it definitely felt healthier and hydrated. I would even venture to say that this is as close to a magic potion as it gets! I would just make sure you add this one to your cart, if you get what I’m saying 😉
The OSEA Vitamin C Probiotic Polish is a newer addition to OSEA’s skincare line, but just as amazing as everything else I have tried from them 🍊 I use this exfoliant only about once a week, because it is pretty potent. Anyone with more sensitive skin could mix it in with a more gentle cleaner, like their Ocean Cleansing Milk. I especially like using this polish the night before I am going to mask. Freshly exfoliated skin for masking is awesome, because it really allows the mask to penetrate further since there are no dead skin cells on the surface it needs to work through.
The exfoliant in this polish is a blend of finely ground organic bamboo and rice powders. It also contains antioxidant rich Vitamin C, which brightens and evens skin tone, and pomegranate extract, a rich antioxidant that helps to hydrate & plump skin, and protects against environmental aggressors.
The hyaluronic sea serum and the probiotic polish are a major dynamic duo in my book.
The OSEA Sea Minerals Mist in another OSEA goodie I discovered via a subscription service, this time Petit Vour. This is just a really lovely facial mist. I personally like to use this on-the-go for a pick me up throughout the day. It is super refreshing and leaves skin feeling super hydrated, which is nice because it can get quite hot in South Florida. It also acts as a toner and as a makeup setting mist.
This actually contains two of the three types of algae found in the sea serum, as well as, aloe vera leaf juice, neem extract, and dead sea salt just to name a few. It sounds like this mist would also make a great spray to help soothe sunburned skin. I may have to try that if the need arises!
Last, but certainly not least, is OSEA’s Advanced Protection Cream. If you are looking for a super luxuriant and hydrating moisturizer, this is it. This cream is super velvety and is incredibly hydrating. Personally, I like incorporating this into my night time skin routine, and I turn to the Atmosphere Protection Cream for my morning regimen.
And of course, much like every other goodie we have already talked about in this post, this deep, intense moisturizer contains some seriously amazing ingredients. Algae extract brings some pretty potent minerals and minerals to the formula, while avocado, macadamia seed, grape seed, and jojoba oils help to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
I think it is safe to say that OSEA Malibu is definitely mermaid approved skincare! 🌊
New to the brand??? Let me know in the comments which OSEA goodie you would be most excited to try!
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means that I earn a small commission based on any purchases you make using my links. Thank you for visiting and supporting my page 💙
One thought on “Get Swept Away with Skincare Goodness from the Ocean with OSEA Malibu + Memorial Day Gift with Purchase 😍”
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.